?

22选5号码复式生成器:老友記中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:friends - 2x10 - the one with russ

2012-05-07 14:35:35   Tag:

老友記中英文字幕

 
   我要評論(0)

老友記中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:friends - 2x10 - the one with russ

老友記中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:第2季第09集經典句子
Rachel: Joey, just slow down! They're not gonna be sold out of papers at one o'clock in the morning. 喬伊,你慢一點,報紙不會在半夜一點就全部賣光的。
Joey: I'm excited! I've never gotten reviewed before. 我好興奮第一次有我的劇評。
Monica: You were so amazing as the king. I was really impressed, I was. 你演國王演得太精采了我真的好欣賞,真的。
Phoebe: Although, you know what? You might want to consider wearing underwear next time. 不過你知道嗎? 我覺得下一次啊你應該考慮要穿穿內褲。
Phoebe: Yeah, cause when you sat down on your throne you could kind of see your... royal subject. 因為當你登上寶座的時候觀眾可以看到你的…龍根子。
Joey: Here it is, here it is. 有了,在這兒。
Joey: The only thing worse than the mindless, adolescent direction was Joseph Tribbiani's disturbingly unskilled portrayal of the king. "唯一此沒大腦又孩子氣的導演還要爛的是,喬伊對國王的超級遜詮釋”
Chandler: OK, look, that is one guy's opinion. 那只是一個人的意見。
Chandler: Alright, Phoebs, read yours. 菲比,念你的。
Phoebe: OK. The only thing worse than the mindless, adolescent direction... "唯一此沒大腦又孩子氣的導演還要爛的是,
Chandler: Does anyone have one from a different paper?  誰念一念別家報紙可以嗎?
Chandler: Ross, read yours. 羅斯,念你的。
Ross: I don't want to. 我不想念。
Rachel&Ross: Joey, honey, they don't know what they're talking about.
Yeah. 喬伊,蜜糖他們不知道他們在講什么。
是啊。
Joey: Maybe they do. 那不一定。
Joey: I've been doing this ten years and I haven't gotten anywhere. There's gotta be a reason. 演了十年還混不出名堂不是因為我爛是什么。
Ross: Oh come on. Maybe you're just, uhhh... paying your dues. 別這樣嘛,你現在是耕耘階段。
Joey: No, no, no, it.. it's too hard. It's not worth it. I quit. 不…太難了…這不值得,我不干了。
Monica: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait one minute. Wait a minute. I believe this will change your mind. 等一下…包你聽了會回心轉意的。
Monica: In a mediocre play, Joseph Tribbiana was able to achieve brilliant new levels of...continued on page 153 sucking. "在這出平凡的戲里崔喬伊成功地躍上另一美妙新境界(接153頁)乳臭未干。
Joey: When I was little, I wanted to be a veteranarian,but then I found out you had to put your hands into cows and stuff. 小時候,我的志愿是當獸醫但是然後我發現我必須要把手伸到牛的什么的里面。
Ross: Hiiiiii.  嗨
Phoebe: Are... are you OK?  你好嗎?
Ross: Yeah, yeah, just a tough day at work. A stegosaurus fell over and trapped a kid. 很好,只是水深火熱的一天,劍龍倒了,困住一個小孩。
Ross: Whoa, whoa, I know this jacket, this is, th--Fun Bobby's jacket!Where is he, what. He, he's here, isn't he?  我認得這件夾克這是風趣巴此的夾克。他在哪里? 他在,對不對?
Monica&Ross: Maybe.
Don't toy with me. 或許!
別老纏著我!
FBOB&Ross: Geller!
Hey, Fun Bobby! 老蓋勒!
風趣巴比!
FBOB: Hey. Whoa, hey, you've been working out, huh?  你有去健身啊?
Ross: Not at all! I love this guy. 才沒有呢!我愛這家伙。
Ross: Hey, I was so excited to hear you're back with my sister! 好高興聽到你又跟我妹妹在一起了。
Monica: You and me both. 咱倆!
FBOB: Hey, so what'd I miss, what'd I miss, come on?  我們都是我錯過了什么嗎?
Phoebe: Oh, we were just trying to make Joey feel better. 我們只是讓喬伊覺得好過一點。
Joey: Hey, do you need me to pick you up?  需要我把你舉起來嗎?
FBOB: No, I'm alright man. I mean it. 不,我沒事了,真的。
FBOB: No, I'm picking you up. 不,我要把你舉起來。
Joey: Hey no, seriously, I don't need you to pick me... 不,真的,我不需要……
Joey: Alright! It still works. 好吧,還是有用。
FBOB: OK, now before I go, does anybody else need to be picked up?  在我走之前有誰還要被我給舉起來的?
FBOB: I'm still gonna go. 我還是走好了。
Monica: OK, I'll see you later babe. 待會兒見了,拜拜。
FBOB: Uh, public display of affection coming up. You can avert your eyes. 我們要公開親熱大家的眼睛請回避一下。
FBOB: See you. 回見!
All: Bye! See you later! 再見!





如需此軟件學習,請點擊進入下載!










如需利用老友記快速突破英語聽說能力,請聯系我們 我們為您提供整套老友記,并為您量身定做整套學習方案!
[ 發布:能飛英語網    編輯:能飛英語網 ]
0
0
QQ書簽  百度搜藏  Google書簽  新浪ViVi書簽
雅虎收藏  分享到校內人人網  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到開心網
能飛英語網歡迎您評論,文明上網,理性發言
?
?