?

体育彩票22选5走势:老友記中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:friends - 2x09 - the one with phoebe's dad

2012-05-07 14:30:30   Tag:

friends

 

老友記

 

老友記中英文字幕

 
   我要評論(0)

老友記中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:第2季第09集經典句子


老友記中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:第2季第09集經典句子
Phoebe: Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. Ugly Naked Guy is decorating his tree. 哦,哦,哦,裸體的丑男人在裝飾他的樹。
Phoebe: Oh my God, you should see the size of his Christmas Balls. 天啊你該瞧瞧他圣誕球多大。
Joey: Hey. 嘿。
Chandler: Hey. 嘿。
Rachel: Hey. 嗨!
Joey: Hey, how much did you guys tip the super this year? 你們今年給管理員多少紅包?
Chandler: Yeah, we were gonna give fifty, but if you guys gave more, we don't wanna look bad. 是啊,我們打算給50,不過我們不想顯得此你們小器.
Monica: Oh, actually this year we just made him homemade cookies. 今年我們送他自己做的餅干.
Chandler: And twenty-five it is. 那就包25塊好了。
Joey: You gave him cookies? 你們送他餅干?
Monica: Money is so impersonal. 給錢太見外了。
Monica: Cookies says someone really cares... 餅干表示我們關心他。
Monica: Alright, we're broke, but cookies do say that. 好吧,我們沒錢,但餅干也能表達這個意思。
Phoebe: I can see that. A plate of brownies once told me a limerick. 我了解。曾有盤巧克力糕告訴我一首打油詩。
Chandler: Phoebs, let me ask you something,were, were these, uh, funny brownies? 菲比,請問你那些巧克力糕有問題嗎?
Phoebe: Not especially. 沒什么特別的。
Phoebe: But you know what, I think they had pot in them. 你知道嗎?我想那里面有大麻。
Ross: So you guys, who else did you tip with cookies? 兩位,你們還送了誰餅干?
Rachel: Uhh, the mailman, the super. 郵差,管理員…
Monica: Oh, and the newspaper delivery guy. 還有那個送報紙的。
Joey: Oh my God. 天哪!
Rachel: What? 怎么了?
Joey: Uhhh, I don't think you're gonna like this. 你們可能不會高興看到這個。
Rachel: Ooh, goooosh, ooh, these are cookies smashed in the sports section. 天哪,餅乾糊在運動版呢。
Monica: Oh look, and he did my crossword puzzle. 看,在我的字謎那里也是。
Ross: Yeah, but not very well,unless 14-across, Gershwin musical' actually is bite me bite me bite me bite me. 對,但是錯誤百出,除非橫十四的"葛許溫音樂劇"…是叫"咬我,咬我,咬我"
Joey: I can't believe it's Christmas already. 真不敢相信圣誕節又到了
Joey: You know, I mean, one day you are eating turkey, the next thing you know 我們才剛吃完了感恩火雞…轉眼呢現在又到了
Joey: Your lords are a-leapin' and you geese are a-layin'. 呆鵝下蛋的圣誕節。
Chandler: Which is why geese are so relaxed this time of year. 所以每年的這個時候鵝才會感覺到很輕松。
Ross: Hey guys. 各位!
Joey: Hey. 嘿!
Ross: Hey Rach. I, uh, got you a little present. 嘿!瑞秋!我買了一個小禮物給你。
Ross: I'll open it. 我來拆。
Ross: It's slinky! 它很有曲線!
Ross: Remember, huh. Walks down stairs,alone or in pairs, everyone knows it's... 記得嗎?什么走下樓梯,單獨或成雙,大家都知道是
Ross: just a big spring. Alright, you still mad at me becuase of the whole 只是一個大彈簧,好吧,你還在生我的氣就為了
Ross: Horrible and degrading list of reasons not to be with me? 那張不跟我在一起的理由的可惡、惡心得單子?
Ross: How about from now on we just call it the "unfortunate incident"? 從現在起我們稱那為"那不幸的事件"怎么樣?
Ross: Hey, Gunther, you got stairs in your place? 嘿,你家里有沒有樓梯?
GUNTHER: Yeah. 是啊
Ross: Here, go nuts. 去瘋吧!
Ross: Hey guys. 各位!
Monica: Hey. 嘿!
Chandler: What's in the bag? 袋子里有什么?
Ross: Um, just some presents. 只是些禮物啦。





如需此軟件學習,請點擊進入下載!










如需利用老友記快速突破英語聽說能力,請聯系我們 我們為您提供整套老友記,并為您量身定做整套學習方案!
[ 發布:能飛英語網    編輯:能飛英語網 ]
0
0
QQ書簽  百度搜藏  Google書簽  新浪ViVi書簽
雅虎收藏  分享到校內人人網  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到開心網
能飛英語網歡迎您評論,文明上網,理性發言
?
?