?

22选5开奖福彩:老友記第二季02集-老友記中英文字幕:能飛英語學習軟件高效看電影學英語

老友記是一部非常流行聽說教材,其中老友記第二季共24集。通過能飛英語學習軟件看老友記學英語方式來欣賞,可以便利切換老友記中英文字幕、每句復讀、角色扮演,是一款專業的看電影學英語工具。

体彩22选5奇偶走势图 www.plysc.com 老友記是一部非常流行聽說教材,其中老友記第二季共24集。通過能飛英語學習軟件看老友記學英語方式來欣賞,可以便利切換老友記中英文字幕、每句復讀、角色扮演,是一款專業的体彩22选5奇偶走势图。

老友記第二季-老友記中英文字幕:第2季第02集經典句子

MONICA: Ok, these were unbelievably expensive,and I know he's gonna grow out of them in like,20 minutes 這些非常昂貴我知道他很快就穿不下,也就20分鐘
MONICA: but I couldn't resist. 但是我就是無法抗拒
PHOEBE: Oh, look at these! 哦,看看這些
PHOEBE: Hey, Ben. Just do it. 嗨,本!做了就對!
PHOEBE: Oh my god, oh, ok, was that too much pressure for him? 哦,我的上帝,哦,是的,是不是對他壓力太大?
SUSAN: Oh, is he hungry already? 他已經餓了嗎?
CAROL: I guess so. 我想是的
CHANDLER: You know, it's something funny about sneakers. I'll be right back. 知道嗎……球鞋真的很有趣我馬上就回來!
JOEY: I gotta get one, too. 我也要一個。
ROSS: What are you guys doing? 你們在干什么?
CHANDLER: We're just hanging out by the spoons. Ladle? 我們只是來看看湯匙,要調羹嗎?
ROSS: Look, would you guys grow up? That is the most natural beautiful thing in the world. 看,你們成熟一點好嗎? 這是世上最自然最美麗的場景。
JOEY: Yeah, we know. But there's a baby suckin' on it. 我們知道,但是這兒有個嬰兒在吸它。
ROSS: This is my son having lunch, ok? 這是我兒子在吃午餐你們最好習慣,好吧?
ROSS: It's gonna happen a lot, so you'd better get used to it. 確實是這樣的,所以,你最好慢慢適應他。
ROSS: Now if you have any problem with it,if you're uncomfortable, just ask questions. 現在如果你還有任何問題,如果你們感到不自在發問就好。
ROSS: Carol's fine with it, now come on. 卡蘿不介意的,現在,快點兒
CHANDLER: Carol, Carol? 卡蘿? 卡蘿?
CHANDLER: I was just wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breast-feeding? 我想問問喬伊能不能提出關於哺乳的問題?
CAROL: Sure. 當然可以
JOEY: Uh, does it hurt? 會不會痛?
CAROL: It did at first, but not anymore. 剛開始會,現在不會了
JOEY: Chandler? 錢德?
CHANDLER: So, uh, how often can you do it? 你能多久喂一次?
CAROL: As much as he needs. 只要他需要就可以
OJOEY: Ok, I got one, I got one. 我想到了一個問題,一個問題
JOEY: If he blows into one, does the other one get bigger? 如果他對一個吹氣,另一個會不會變大?
JULIE: Rachel, do you have any muffins left? 瑞秋,還有松糕嗎?
RACHEL: Yeah, I forget which one. 還有,我忘記是哪一種
JULIE: Oh, you're busy, that's ok, I'll get it. Anybody else want one? 哦,你太忙了,我來拿,還有誰想要嗎?
ALL: No thanks. 不,多謝!
JULIE: Oh, you're losing your apron here, let me get it. 你的圍裙松了,我幫你系好。
JULIE: There you go. 往這兒弄
RACHEL: Thank you. 謝謝!
RACHEL: What a bitch. 真是個惡婆娘!
JULIE: Oh, listen you guys,I have this friend at Bloomingdales who's quitting tomorrowand he wants to abuse his discount. 哦,聽著朋友們,我有朋友在布明岱爾百貨上本明天就不干了,他想要花掉他的折扣優待。
JULIE: So, anyone want to come with me and take advantage of it? 誰想跟我去撿便宜?
PHOEBE: I can't, I have to take my grandmother to the vet. 我不行我要帶我祖母去看獸醫。
MONICA: Ok, um, I'll go with you. 我跟你去.
JULIE: Great. 太好了。
ROSS: Hi, honey. 哈羅,親愛的
CHANDLER: Hey, sweetums. 嗨!甜心。
ROSS: Hello to the rest. 大家好!
ALL: Hi! 嗨
JOEY: Monica what're you doing? 莫妮卡,你在干什么?
JOEY: You can't go shopping with her? What about Rachel? 你不能跟她去逛百貨,瑞秋怎么辦?
MONICA: It's gonna be a problem, isn't it? 會有問題,對不對?
CHANDLER: Come on, you're going to Bloomingdales with Julie? 你要跟茱麗去布明岱爾?
CHANDLER: That's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship. 那就像是到瑞秋家中偷漢子
MONICA: But I'm... 但是我……
PHOEBE: Monica, she will kill you. 莫妮卡,她會宰了你。





如需此軟件學習,
請點擊進入下載!










總結:能飛英語學習軟件是一款專業的看電影學英語工具,提供字幕便利切換,句子復制,角色扮演,二語習得強大功能,是提升英語聽說不可必的体彩22选5奇偶走势图。

如需利用老友記快速突破英語聽說能力,請聯系我們 我們免費為您提供整套老友記,并為您量身定做整套學習方案!

[ 發布:能飛英語網    編輯:能飛英語網 ]
0
0
QQ書簽  百度搜藏  Google書簽  新浪ViVi書簽
雅虎收藏  分享到校內人人網  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到開心網
能飛英語網歡迎您評論,文明上網,理性發言
?
?